Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ebony

1. The scale moved...

Well its not a huge LOSS but i am grateful... I am 3 kg down.. I know people loads after two weeks but post-op I lost 5 kgs and a little but i am happy... i don't care if it takes a year or 3... I am fine as long as i am losing..anyway...

The Last time I wrote, I felt really sad but when many of you replied it felt so good.

It’s just nice to know that I am not alone. I did promise not to let the depression get to me. I understand that it does happen but it cannot get ...
  2. For the First time i tried not to feel anything

Its been 12 days post op with no losses. its either me or the scale.. Truth is I felt something creeping up. something I didn't want... something I promised my self that I would control..My little enemy... DEPRESSION. I have been plagued with that most of my life. For the first time I decided to not let it win. I told myself it was OK to not have lost weight... but I don't know how long I can keep it away... I must confess it consumes me... but This is a war I want to win. It has its ways... After ...
  3. Post Sleeve................... ...................

I had my sleeve on the 10th Of November and it all went well. I got the best support ever going on my journey.

The only problem i am having now is I don't know when i am full.. ?? I my head hunger is a bit crazy. I must admit i tried chewing something and it got stuck. that serves me right lol.

My mum is with me and she has been amazing... but there is a problem... I am scared... I am hoping it works for me, i am only a few days post sleeve and i am scared to weigh ...
  4. It begins

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Hey guys,

First of all to all of you who have had your Sleeve done. WELLDONE! i wish i was as brave as you. I am having my Op on the 10th of November but i have been through a roller coaster of emotions. I must mention that I can be a bit of a drama queen lol.
    I am going Private and I am lucky to have a lovely family that is supporting me financially. but I worry so much. I worry about death and all that.. an Inner voice tells me that I will be fine but as it is my first operation