Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FirstLady

1. Incisions covered or uncovered.....which do you prefer

I left my incisions uncovered last night because I obtaina rash from the surgical tape. While I was walking this morning one just started bleeding quite a bit. I was thinking maybe I have them uncovered too soon. Please tell me your thoughts...
  2. Sleeping patterns....

I had my surgery Tuesday and I am having a hard time sleeping at least 4-5 hours. I had a hard time sleeping at the hospital but I thought that was because of the little Mexican club next to the hosp and they partied until the wee hours of the morning. After I got to the hotel it was the same thing and now that I'm home I've even up. Has anyone else dealt with this?
  3. Finally Home.....

After a 7 hour flight from Mexico I am finally home. The flight was pretty good and they were very accommodating. I'm not having gas pains but I have been making sure to walk enough to make sure I don't have any. Since I am 4 days post op I've been focusing on getting as much liquid in as I can. I got dehydrated while I was in the hospital, so I didn't want to deal with that any more.

Overall te experience to Mexico was very good. I'm glad idid it. Dr. Lopez did a fantastic job. ...
  4. Venting.....Passport is not here yet!!!!!

I leave at 5:30 am on Monday heading for Mexico and I havent received my passport yet. I am already nervous and then stressing over not recieving my passport is another added item to worry about.....