Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jill

1. Haven't been here in awhile...update

So many things have transpired in my life since the last time I was here. First of all, I had my surgery June 12,2013 and am currently down 67 lbs!! The not smoking has stuck and I feel fabulous!!!
    My five year old son and I moved out of my husbands house right after Labor Day weekend. There were lots of reasons why, but the biggie, which I'm pretty sure branches out to the other reasons, is that he has a big drinking problem I didn't know about before we got married. I got tired of his sh*t ...
  2. I think my Sleeve is making me crazy!

Ever since surgery, I am very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat. I also get very angry, very easily. These mood swing are driving me crazy! I feel bad for my supervisor at work (there is nothing like a probation officer who cries all the time) and my husband (he states things were not like this "before", LOL) What is up with this? I do not like it one bit! My emotions are so out of control. Will it ever stop? Do I need meds or therapy or what? I was seeing a therapist but my job relocated ...
  3. Trials and Tribulations

So...I feel my sanity has been put to the test this week. My son's father, who I have blogged about previously, decided to be a horses ass and state that he is not going to agree to my husband adopting my son, even though he has only seen my sone three times in 5 years. He states he is going to fight tooth and nail for his rights. I have never denied my son to him, he has just never had any interest. This all stems from him asking for a review of our child support case, because he wants a decrease. ...
  4. I survived my first day back at work

My first day of work wasn't so bad....but I did realize how fast pace, high stress my job is.Probably one of the things that drove to me to overeat. I handled it all pretty well I must say.
    No one asked me about my surgery, or how much weight I lost. My supervisor did ask me if I was released to full duty or just light duty.
    After I got off work I went and blew some steam off at the gym. It was nice.

On another note...since I was self pay for my surgery, I never saw ...
  5. 3 weeks post op

Today is the day......I am heading back to work. Ugh, I have enjoyed my time off! I have an appointment with my surgeon this morning, then its off to the grind.
    Tomorrow will be three weeks since my surgery, and I am down 26 pounds. I have been trying to get into good habits during my time off. I have been tracking my food on my fitness pal, I have been going walking everyday. Now I just have to fit that all into my working life, LOL
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast