Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

L.Gould

1. Ladies, 2 yrs out going through menopause question, help!

Up until about two months ago, I was feeling fabulous at my goal and , loving my sleeve. But in October started feeling horrible, headaches, back ache , loss of balance,extreme fatigue, change in mood, not wanting to be touched and on and on!
    Anyway, I went to the dr to rule out any brain tumors via MRI, came back "normal", had long discussion with Neurologist, she said many women in their 50's have many of the same symtoms when going through perimenopause,really, could this ...
  2. Yet another embarassing question...10 days out from surgery, still on clear liquids & have diarrhea often, what did you do ?

Staying on clear liquids until 2 weeks out, but until I get something more solid in me, I'm afraid this will continue. Those of you that had this problem, what did you take that didn't upset your new tummy?
  3. Surgery in Mexico in 5 days!!!

Pre op diet day #6, going well, sipping on a Pina Colada protein shake now, yummy!! Start on the all liquid on Sunday, any great tasting recipes?

I leave on Tuesday from Grand Rapids to drive to Chicago airport (3 hours away) will give me lots of time to think, hopefully only positive thoughts, then a nonstop flight to San Diego, only a little over 4 hours.

So looking forward to finally having a tool to assist in my losing weight & keeping it off! But of course, ...
  4. Love to meet up with any having surgery in Tijuana/staying at Marriot week of 9/25-30

Quote Originally Posted by L.Gould View Post
    Although we may have different surgeons (mine is Drs. Lopez/Osuna) I would love to meet others who will be staying at the Marriot Hotel in Tijuana. I'll be traveling by myself. I'm coming in on Tuesday Sept. 25 in the late afternoon and having my vertical sleeve on Wed. 9/26, then leaving on Sunday.