Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dawzow

20 days post op... Mental health

Rate this Entry
I need to completely revamp the way I think about food.

Let's say I use to eat a cup of something, Nity I can only os I think "oh hey... OK, I can eat 1/3 cup" but in actuality I can only eat 1/5 cup. It isn't about what I think now, it's about what is reality and my reality can be really skewed when it comes to eating. I also need to figure out what full or satisfied feels like... Because all I know is over full and it makes me I'll every time I eat.

I am frustrated with this learning process... But it is a learning process and I just need to keep going. I can't wait, a couple more weeks and I can start really exercising... I bet the weight is going to come off so quick!

Submit "20 days post op... Mental health" to Digg Submit "20 days post op... Mental health" to del.icio.us Submit "20 days post op... Mental health" to StumbleUpon Submit "20 days post op... Mental health" to Google

Comments

for me as soon as I get that full feeling or I have to burp I know its time to stop eating. Ive been lucky & have never thrown up & i'm 5 months out. good luck to you!
    Congratulations on all you have done so far! Good luck!
    Oh gosh... Just noticed all my typos... I shouldn't have typed it from my phone!
    It was very hard for me to learn when I was full too. I hated the feeling I got when I over ate it made me naseous for an hour or two. If I eat too fast I get a bad pain in my chest. It is a frustrating learning process when your eyes are bigger than your stomach, but it is a good one.