Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJohn57

Favorite Protein Drinks

Rate this Entry
These Premier Protein drinks are pretty good. Today I added a splash of milk, then blended with a hand blender...Oh my...very yummy 30 grams of protein, only 1 gram sugar, and only 160 calaries..I found mine on Amazon. Heres the link if you need it....I would also be interested to hear what yalls favs are...Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Submit "Favorite Protein Drinks" to Digg Submit "Favorite Protein Drinks" to del.icio.us Submit "Favorite Protein Drinks" to StumbleUpon Submit "Favorite Protein Drinks" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like the premier protein shakes too. Even my boss who is a health fanatic says that the protein and sugar intake is good so they have me sold. and it taste good not like vitamins I havent had vanilla yet safeway only carries chocolate but I am dying to taste the vanilla.
    I also found these "Pure Protein" shakes on Amazon. I ordered the banana cream...sounds yummy...Will advise how they are when they arrive...

Premier Protein High Protein Shake, Chocolate 12/11oz: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
    i drink those as well, but i get mine from sames, with 18 in the case for 18 dollars and some change. its also cheaper on the actual website. you can get strawberry on the site.
    I take the vanilla Premier and blend a frozen ripe banana with it, delish
    I picked mine up at SAMs club and I love the vanilla because the flavor combos are endless.
    I'm a fan more of the chocolate since the vanilla one always seemed to be a bit gritty even though I shake it up just the same as the chocolate. This weekend I started using the chocolate one to make mochas. Cup of coffee+chocolate protein shake=awesome.
    My favorite is the chocolate but you can add extracts to the vanilla to change the flavor up. I get mine at Sam's but they can be bought at Costco, Walgreens, and Kroger as well.
    The Walmart near me sells Pure Protein, which is also only 1g of sugar. I haven't scheduled my surgery yet but decided to try a different brand each week starting this week so I can find what I like and get used to drinking them beforehand. I will try it and see, thanks for the input!
    Quote Originally Posted by determined2win
    I like the premier protein shakes too. Even my boss who is a health fanatic says that the protein and sugar intake is good so they have me sold. and it taste good not like vitamins I havent had vanilla yet safeway only carries chocolate but I am dying to taste the vanilla.
    The vanilla is great with 1/2 frozen banana and a couple drops of real vanilla extract...yumm