Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

orvisg

5th week and starting to slow down.

Rate this Entry
I lost 29 lbs in 30 days now its been extra week and only lost 3 lbs. Eating hasn't changed. I try so hard to get protein in but I feel like 50-60 grams is about all I seem to get in. I walk daily. I feel smaller but I have a long way to go. Can't wait till next year. To see what a difference. Never give up!!!

Submit "5th week and starting to slow down." to Digg Submit "5th week and starting to slow down." to del.icio.us Submit "5th week and starting to slow down." to StumbleUpon Submit "5th week and starting to slow down." to Google

Comments

You have done great! Hang in there! I had a 10 day stall on my 3rd week, I have accepted stalls and erratic weight loss and I no longer let it get to me, it's another frustration that i can do without, so relax, eat right, exercise, and this time next year, celebrate your victory
    I am at 6 weeks and 31 lbs lost. My dr. said that they now expect me to lose about 1.5-2 lbs/week. I am now considered in weight loss program instead of weight loss surgery. We will hit stalls but they will end and we will continue to lose weight. Be patient, walk, get your proteins and water in. You are doing great!
    I had a stall at 3 weeks also and it lasted 9 days and once got on a schedule I started loosing again.. Have you tired the whey protein shots from like Walmart, I had to do them for a couple of weeks until I could get more fluids in b/c it has like 40 grams of protein in them. I just mix it with a glass of ice water and it taste like fruit punch.. I also make a breakfast smoothie with choc. protein powder, 8oz skim milk, hand full of ice chips, 1/2 banana and 2 tsp peanut butter.. That gives you about 40 grams of protein as well and it takes a little over an hour to drink, or you could split it up and drink half in the am and the rest in the evening. My hardest part is getting enough water in and I've been working on that.. Good Luck and hope this helps you out a little..