Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Danie

1. Able to eat too much!!!!

hi fellow sleevers!! So, I am almost 3 wks post op and am on the pureed/soft foods. However, I feel like I am able to eat too much!!! I have not lost any weight this past week but i am also horrible at getting my fluids and necessary protein in. EX: today: breakfast 1 cup coffee, 1/2 cup of oatmeal (took me 1 1/2 hrs to eat), lunch: 3/4 cup of chili, dinner: mashed potatoes w/ gravy and a little piece of very tender roast beef probably the equivalent of 1 oz. Today i did get in 24 oz of water which ...
  2. Surgery a failure!!!!

Has anyone had the gastric sleeve and have it NOT work for them?????
  3. Sick of liquids!!!!!!!!!

SO, I AM ONLY 1WK POST OP AND I HAVE 2 MORE WEEKS OF LIQUID DIET TO GO THROUGH PER MY DR. I AM DONE....I AM SOO TIRED OF LIQUIDS. I AM DOING SUGAR FREE JELLO, BROTH, SUGAR FREE FUDGE POPS, WATER, PROTEIN SHAKES, CRYSTAL LIGHT.....DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS OR FLAVORFUL RECIPES FOR THIS STAGE!!! I MIGHT JUST DIE!! LOL

THANKS,

DANIE
  4. 1 week post op!!!!

So, I had my 1 wk post op visit today and I am 12 lbs down!!! So, excited!! Just not excited about having to stay on the liquid portion of the diet for another 2 WEEKS!!!!! Ugh....I am sooo over it!!! But if this is what I must do then so be it!!! I hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

Danie