Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Redab051

1. Loving my sleeve still

Hello everyone,

I am posting to say hello, I am still doing very well. Still down to my goal weight and when I am not I know how to cut back on other things and take my protein.

I some time do not drink it but God know my heart.
    You do get tired of it... So I eat other things to take half it place.....

Stay encouraged and keep pushing you can do it....

IF you need any help please ring in and let me know...

In Jesus name... ...
  2. Look at me now...

Hello Gastric friends,

I am so sorry it has been a long time since I have posted to this site.. A lot has happened, knee replacement, rehab, family moving in ton, working, and more.

I am at my goal weight of 150, to 160 . and I love it... don't have a lot of skin to be removed, and I am not sure I am going too... I find the more I exercise the more it firms up..

My doctor is so please at the results, and she want me to keep a watch of my weight so I do not ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12313696_10205716546414452_8264472301593466125_n.jpg 
Views:	553 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	25341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12118960_10205461652762270_4382283180388542287_n.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	25342  
  3. 7 months and reach my Goal of 160

Hello Family of Sleevers,

I am happy to report that I have made my goals of 160, as of April 2015.I went from a size 24 down to a size 8/10 in tops,dresses, and pants. I am loving it...

I also have had a knee replacement which went very well. But I had to start my eating plan all over as if I just had my sleeve done. Due to the hard effect the medication had on my body.

So I am now getting myself adjusted to eating food again. Some time I feel for is very ...
  4. Knee replacement done.

Well it is done, I had my knee done on April 17,2015. The pain is minumn, but the damage on you body from the meds is no joke....it took me 3, days to go to the bathroom much pain and could not eat. So I am starting over like when I got my sleeve.. with eating and drinking. I am almost at my goal of 160, I weight 164 after being sick....
    Ny knee fwels great mild pain. Thanks for your prayers.vits okay.u
    enjoy your change because I love mind.....
  5. I have been really busy, Having Knee replacements soon.

Hello All,

Just here to update you, I am still here just busy with family and church and friends.

Een tho I have lost 85 lbs I am still in need of Knee replacements on both of them.

Going to have one at a time done, so I can recover well. My weight is going down so nice and the skin is melting away nicely. I am a very happy person now. I have not in the last 37 years been a size 12, or weighted 180. I last saw these weights in 8th grade..... God is so good. ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast