ssc22880

1. Nsv

MY FIRST 5K!!! The JP Morgan Corporate Challenge

I walked it in 54:24!
    So PROUD of myself!!!

Last year i didn't even think about doing it,
    this year i walked it,
    next year i RUN!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone 2 002.JPG 
Views:	461 
Size:	2.32 MB 
ID:	19633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone 2 003.JPG 
Views:	476 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	19634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone 2 004.PNG 
Views:	458 
Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	19635  
  2. Onederland!!!!

I'm sooo happy yesterday marked my first day into ONDERLAND!!! After 14 years i'm finally here! It was an awsome feeling stepping on that scale and seeing a 1 instead of a 2. I was losing no weight for the last month and blame 7 lbs in a day!!!

NSV to went to buy some new clothes as mine were getting a little big (been just taking my old pants in as i don't want to pay $40 for a pair of dress pants that i will only wear for a few weeks) and im in a size 15/16 from a 26 starting WOW!!! ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1752.JPG 
Views:	516 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	19490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1754.JPG 
Views:	597 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	19491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1760.JPG 
Views:	520 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	19492   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1761.JPG 
Views:	751 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	19493  
  3. Encouragement

So today I realized more people at work noticed my weight loss. We have a biggest loser competition. It's mainly 2 managers who want to get people to be healthy and eat right workout quit smoking. Things like that. Well today several of the other people who are participating in this saw me and explained that they had been talking about me because they saw how well I was doing and told me how proud they are of me and how much of an inspiration I am to them. I don't know most of these people. But ...
  4. Nsv

So yesterday needed to run and get a few exercise shirts as mine now bunch up at the shoulders cause they are to large. I decided to try on my old sixe just to be sure they weren't just stretched out. They weren't i actually went down a size!! i was wearing a 20 now in a 16-18. But the best part happened as i was making sure i had the 2 shirts i wanted. i looked up and saw this green sweater and loved it, so i went over to the rack and noticd it was the only one. So i immediately looked at the size ...
  5. 1 Point for me

For the first time in awhile a man (with a cast on his foot) held the door open for me. Even tho I was no where near it when he got to the door. He even look at me and smiled very hard and said I got that for you. I was amazed cause usually I have people walk out the door n let it go even if I'm right behind them. I got in the car an told my husband. He laughed and said now everyone sees what I have been looking at for years now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast