Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Snowflake

1. Home

Surgery went well on yesterday. The surgeon told me that I had the longest stomach he has ever seen. I am home and doing well. I didn't experience any nausea or pain but that could be because of the cocktail of drugs that they gave me. I am excited to be on the sleeved side and to start working to achieve my goal. I would like to thank all that send me well wishes and prayers. Have a bless evening.
  2. I am here

I am sitting at the hospital waiting to be called back. Only hours away from being on the sleeved side.
  3. Saturday, March 29

My surgery will be at 11:05 at which time I will have my gallbladder removed because I have gallstones. I am so excited. I will start my liver reduction diet friday, March 14. Yeah.
  4. Approved

I received a call from the doctors office today to say that my insurance has approved my surgery. It took 1 week. I was asked if I could come in tomorrow to talk with the surgeon and schedule a date. But I had an IEP meeting . She asked me about the next Monday, but I have one schedule. I am going in on the 10 th of March. I told the nurse that I want to have the surgery between March 26-28 because spring break start then and that will give me 2 weeks out of school. She said that it would be no ...
  5. Hello from Snowflake

Thanks to everyone for the warm and inviting welcomes.
    Snowflake