Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

speedracer

1. Back in the game

Hi everyone!

Been out of the loop for a while, I had two more back surgeries that kept me in a tad of a funk, and gained a few pounds. Good news is, no more back surgery. I am done. Finished. My goal now is total health, and continued weight loss. I am really looking forward to reconnecting to the great folks on here, and hope everyone is doing well. We are transitioning to the West coast soon, and cannot get out of Texas (104) last week, fast enough! Wish us luck-

2. Still in holding pattern

I am having such a hard time. This weight gain has NOT been lost as of yet. I am upping the protein (Unjury), I am taking B12, B complex, Vit D, BIOTIN (So my hair will stop falling out in gobs).

I have never accomplished the "Don't eat and drink with meals".

I just feel defeated.

Surgery is coming up soon for my back, I had to put it off, to give me time to recuperate mentally and physically.

Hopefully after this surgery, ...
  3. Dont post anything negative

I guess this isn't the place to vent anything except success-
  4. 13 is a nasty number................... .........

Fine, I hit a stall. Its been 4 months since I lost. I actually gained,,,,,,,,,I'm shamed to say 13 pounds. Stupid back issues. 3 surgeries, 1 more planned this month. Blah. No excuses. I can do better.

Starting Monday, I am going back on liquids, gotta ditch the diary, up the water, and protein. I can do a recumbent bike, and it wont agitate my back too much.

Its dairy. I just KNOW it is. I know better.

Wish me success, April is going to be the month ...
  5. Who puts together BMI data

http://www.aarp.org/health/fitness/i...t-results.html

According to this article, my ideal weight should be 165, at 6 foot 1, I would be a skeleton at

220 has looked really good on me, 200 would be THIN, 165, well, that just seems outlandish.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast