Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TheSleeveLady

Just starting my process...

Rate this Entry
I am 220 lbs as I'm typing, and only 5'5". I have made my decision to go to this doctor after much research and after talking to a few people I have met online, who have gone to him. I liked the fact that I will have surgery at a big medical center. It makes me feel safer. I took the time to go to a personal consultation with the surgeon. I got a tour of the hospital and was able to see the ICU, which was very important for me. Previously I visited other places in Tijuana, during my research, and I wasn't totally convinced I was going to be ok in a small place with a few beds, one OR and 10s of people waiting in line for their turn to have surgery.

It was also important to me to make sure the surgeon had a good deal of experience. I knew, beforehand, I was going to probably pay more than many people, for a more experienced doctor, but I think my well-being and safety are worth it And on top of that, I have a small child, so I want to make sure I'll be there for her for many years

I had my consultation and everything was good. I liked the medical center, I had an interview with a nutritionist and also had a chance to have a consultation with the internist. All the staff is 100% bilingual and fluent in English, so I liked that very much

What I looooved the most of everything is the fact that I will be getting the special price they have (I already gave a deposit, even though it was not necessary to pay one), and will pay only $5500 for my surgery!!!! Timing was perfect for me!!!

Submit "Just starting my process..." to Digg Submit "Just starting my process..." to del.icio.us Submit "Just starting my process..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Just starting my process..." to Google