Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lori89128

Spots of blood in Bile

Rate this Entry
Ok, need some advice/help here...I just took a bunch of meds I am supposed to take, but I took them all together, 2 zantac, 2 stool softener, 1/2 Ambien, and I think one more--Very soon after, I got Sick and threw up--seemed to be more gutteral than any before (that were simply due to being overly full) If that makes any sense. HOWEVER, the most concerning thing is...there we about 3 little spots of blood--at first I thought it might have been something red I ate earlier in the day... Now, fogive me for getting so graphic, but the bile that came up was very stong and burned my throat, but it was not "pink" like there was a bunch of blood in it, or even enough to tint the bile--just those few little spots, almost 'specks' of blood...Anyone hear of this or anything like it? I will call the doc tomorrow, but in the mean time...
THANKS!

Submit "Spots of blood in Bile" to Digg Submit "Spots of blood in Bile" to del.icio.us Submit "Spots of blood in Bile" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spots of blood in Bile" to Google

Tags: blood, vomiting Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As long as they were just specks I wouldn't worry about it, you probably popped a small blood vessel in your throat from the stress of vomiting. I have done that before, even before surgery.
    Did the pills come back up whole? Maybe they scratched your throat on the way up. Also like Lainef28 said it's possible to rip the lining if you vomit hard enough.

Please let me know what your Dr says.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainef28
    As long as they were just specks I wouldn't worry about it, you probably popped a small blood vessel in your throat from the stress of vomiting. I have done that before, even before surgery.
    Yes, it was more of a 'violent action--and my throat felt REALLY sore afterward! Thanks for your input!
    No, pills did not come up whole, although it was so close in time, I was surprised they didn't--The idea of possibly breaking a blood vessel sounds about right, as I uh, (you know) like 3-4 times in a row, and I didn't notice any specks with the first 1-2 "regurgitations"'!! THANKS!