Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ronnie75

Vitamins

Rate this Entry
I am going for the surgery next month. I would love to know what vitamins everyone is taking. I hear that the flintstone vitamins are no good. Please I need advice.

Submit "Vitamins" to Digg Submit "Vitamins" to del.icio.us Submit "Vitamins" to StumbleUpon Submit "Vitamins" to Google

Tags: vitamins Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I bought the store brand (Meijer) of Flinstones complete chewables. I take one in the morning and one in the evening-per my nutritionist/dietician. Good luck.
    I use the VitaFusion gummies (2 in the AM & 2 in the PM) and find them at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Sam's Club etc and they're approved by my Nut. I also take 1 sublingual B-12 (dissolves under my tongue) along with 2 AM & 2 PM Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chewy Bites from mybariatricpantry.com that taste like raspberry and lemon Starburst! Bariatric Pantry also offer the calcium chews in carmel and chocolate plus they have samples of the Nector and Matrix protein powders you can try so a great site to check out!!
    My dr. office recommended the Flintstones or Centrum Silver chewables. I don't think there is anything wrong with Flintstones. You just have to take 2/day since they are kids. In addition, I take 1 B-12 sublingual. In about 2 weeks, I'll start taking Vit D and Calcium. I also take 2 prescription meds.

Good luck to you.
    Im like the most i take 2 gummie vitamins, 2 gummie +C, Iron, B-12, Calcium and Biotin.
    i use the vitamins on bariatric advantage website, the b12 sublinguil. the orange flavored vitamins. i love the calcium chews that are only 20 calories
    I take Centrum chewables twice a day. Week 3 starts liquid B complex twice a day and calcium citrate chews (500 Mg twice a day a few hours after the multi and B complex). The Centrum chewables are very similar to Flintstones Complete and I was told either were fine. My doc doesn't like us to take gummies.