DR.Alamanza
    Last Activity
    09-24-2020 11:41 AM
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Was Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 4 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Thinking about having the mommy makeover with dr. Yanez in Mexico

Hi! I had a gastric sleeve February 2015 and thinking about doing a layaway plan to have the mommy makeover done next year! So far, they said that dr. Yanez is the doctor I will be having for surgery if I decide to do it. Can anyone tell me about any experiences with dr. Yanez or having the mommy makeover?

[SIGPIC]

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member emotions_of_love's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    10/22/2012
    Surgeon
    Alamaza
    Last Activity
    01-18-2017 11:32 PM
    Said "Thanks" 4 Times
    Was Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

Default Re: Thinking about having the mommy makeover with dr. Yanez in Mexico

I went to Dr Yanez last November. I had tummy muscle repair, tummy tuck, breast implants with lift and a bra line lift. Wonderful doctor and I am SO happy with is work!!! If you book, talk with Nicolas. He was amazing at answering all of my questions.

5. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Name
    Shirlie
    Surgery date
    04/25/2016
    Surgeon
    Dr. Carlos Velasquez
    Last Activity
    08-26-2016 04:17 PM
    Said "Thanks" 111 Times
    Was Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 15 Times

Hi Tera Bramble! I just got back from Tijuana on Friday. My surgery was last Monday, There was a lady on the shuttle bus with us who was coming with her daughter for her Sleeve surgery. She had had Sleeve surgery with Dr. A. a couple of years ago and had had the Mommy Makeover with Dr. Yanez and she was very pleased. I tucked (haahaa) that little piece of information away thinking that I may want to do that at some point too. Have you looked into the cost? I would be very interested in knowing how much it will be.....

7. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgeon
    DR.Alamanza
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Blog Entries

The weight loss agents.com site has a mommy makeover advertised as $7,500, now an agent has told me that the prices went up to 7999! If you go directly through dr. yanez office and get the surgery done in April or May it will only cost 6999. Weightloss.com agent also told me if you want a Brazilian butt lift which means they take the fat from your liposuction and put it into your butt to give you more roundness it's only $500 more. The total package is supposed to include breast augmentation, tummy tuck and five areas of liposuction

[SIGPIC]

9. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgeon
    DR.Alamanza
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Blog Entries

I am so mad I'm happy that I talk to the operator online before making my deposit! The mommy makeover package on weight loss agents.com is false advertisement! It clearly says that Not only was the price $7,500 we also have a choice of getting a breast-lift, breast augmentation, or breast reduction and we decide where we would like five areas of liposuction. I read through one of my transcripts and I know it is set on the package they had typed it said breast lift only I would have to pay $800 more for the augmentation that's not what the advertisement says when I spoke with the operator she also said that in no way do we get to decide where are liposuction is going to be it's not 5 areas and the doctor gets to throw it and where he wants it. So if you think you're getting your thighs and arms done because it's in your five areas of liposuction you're not she said that the liposuction would only be on the waist or maybe the back.

[SIGPIC]

11. Said thanks:

12. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Name
    Jennifer
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    12-07-2016 05:05 PM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 81 Times in 48 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2 Times

So I am interested also and want to have it done. Have you found out any more or any other doctors.

14. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Name
    Shirlie
    Surgery date
    04/25/2016
    Surgeon
    Dr. Carlos Velasquez
    Last Activity
    08-26-2016 04:17 PM
    Said "Thanks" 111 Times
    Was Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 15 Times

OH goodness!! Is this the only cosmetic surgeon associated with WeightLossAgents???

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    08/22/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    06-02-2016 09:01 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

I had my sleeve done a couple of years ago with Dr. A and I also heard good reviews on Dr. Yanez. He used to do surgeries at Jerusalem. Do anyone have his direct number so I can set a date for July please send me a message with the information.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgeon
    DR.Alamanza
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Blog Entries

+52 664-635-1800, is his number in Mexico sometimes they have specials,I think this month or last month was only 6500 for the surgery.

[SIGPIC]

Gastric Sleeve Member emotions_of_love's Avatar
    Surgery date
    10/22/2012
    Surgeon
    Alamaza
    Last Activity
    01-18-2017 11:32 PM
    Said "Thanks" 4 Times
    Was Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

Seriously if you are going to book with Dr Y, make sure you speak with Nicolas... he is amazing at answering all of your questions. VERY sweet man who is there for the patients in every sense of the word. Made me feel at home and even took hubby out to "authentic" tacos while I was recovering.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    08/22/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    06-02-2016 09:01 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Dr yanez used to be affiliated with weight loss agents, but he chose not to do surgeries at Jeruselum,I was advised by Nicolas that Dr. Yanez does his surgeries in a hospital and he only do one surgery a day. The reason why he will not be affiliated with weight loss agents is because they had him doing more than one surgery a day and he though it was unethical and he chose to do his own thing.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgeon
    DR.Alamanza
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Blog Entries

I put a deposit down for weight loss agents.com and then I cancelled.They said that you can't pay them in full you can only pay dr. Yanez in full but they continue to set appointments for him since he is their only cosmetic doctor they use to refer patients. I've been looking around in California and seen an advertisement for tummy tuck for only 3500 in Orange County. Dr. Yanez doesn't advertise many photos, the few breast job photos he did show,the breasts didn't appear to look close together and he also didn't show enough tummy tuck photos. California cosmetic surgeon office in Beverly Hills has a tummy tuck for 6000 and they look like they do really good work also.

[SIGPIC]