Hi Today is my 3 week surgiversary. I know there are a lot of us 9/1s out there so a big shout out to everyone who has 3 weeks today!!!

I worked out for the first time yesterday. I mean I went to the gym and worked out. Not my normal walking around that I do all of the time.

I walked at a brisk pace (only 2.5 mph but for me that is brisk) for 20 min on the tread mill. Then 30 min in the pool. I only kicked laps in the pool. My body was ready to take off!!! But want to make sure I don't over due it. So just walking and kicking for the first week, with an ocassional length or lap of normal swimming. Working that up to my normal pace in about 1 -2 weeks.

Last night I selpt like a rock and and was so invigarated this morning. Right after the work out I was neausous and light headed. Once I ate something I was fine.

Woo Hoo... hoping working out (for real not just walking around) will kick start the weight loss. Would like to be 30 lbs lighter by Nov 2nd... Doubt it will happen but you never know.

Chiara