Dr Jose Guadaloupe-Rodruguez
    Last Activity
    03-05-2021 12:37 PM
    Said "Thanks" 2 Times
    Was Thanked 53 Times in 46 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 91 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Good start to the morning....

I woke up, got on the scale and lost three more pounds, got my exercise clothes on, let the dogs out right away, and took only on a walk. My goal is to take one at a time for 15 minutes each until I am off weight restriction. I felt great today on my walk; I could walk at my normal pace, my tummy didn't hurt, I didn't have to stop and catch my breath, it was good! I feel like I have a lot of energy today so I hope I can figure out a way to utilize it. With it constantly be cold, drizzly/rainy outside not much to do there and being on weigh restriction I can't do much of anything.

Later today I am going to go to my clinic and have them weigh me since my scale is way off compared to theirs then come right home and get on my scale so I have a better idea of the difference. One thing I know for sure is that the scale is moving in the right direction.

When I left the hospital in Mexico they gave me these huge xrays of my chest and new stomach, did anyone take those to their doctor here in the US or should I just hang on to them?

Have a wonderful day being losers! LOL

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member JillianMarie73's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    05/10/2013
    Surgeon
    Dr. Jose Rodriguez
    Last Activity
    05-08-2014 06:08 PM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Good start to the morning....

Hey girl, I gave my Dr. the xrays and the surgical report that Dr. Rod put in along with the scripts. My GP was HUGELY impressed by the work, and the fact that Dr. Rod provided his personal gmail address for contact in case he has any questions.

Im happy you are feeling good so soon.... I kinda felt low energy last week, but had my monthly visit so I think that equated to alot of it. Peppy like before surgery now tho, and mine are moving steadily a pound a day.

Isnt this so exciting!?!?!?

Name
    Angela Butt
    Surgery date
    05/15/2013
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 2 Times
    Blog Entries

Hello! My clinic didn't want the xrays but they took the description. I justr stopped in for a weight check so i didn't see my doc. I love watching the scale go down! I'm glad you losing and feeling better! I thought mine was coming today but now I think I over did it a bit. Not that I did that much but I need to take it easier. I keep forgetting about the weight restrictions; this morning I lifted my 20 lb dog into the tub, then I was making my husband a turkey sandwich and the bowl is full of about 20 lbs of turkey, them I drove twice which is bouncy. I started to feel like I might have to go to the bathroom but had to leave and take my son to an appt. On the way home I was having dull pain on my left side and my son said my face was turning red. I realized I hadn't taken a pain pill all day so that's what I did when I got home and felt better. Then I bent over fast to pick up the dog leash and I got a sharp poison like pulling. That was it! Jammies on sitting in front of the tv!

Gastric Sleeve Member marilynlw's Avatar
    Name
    Marilyn
    Surgery date
    11/12/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr Lorenzo
    Last Activity
    01-02-2014 02:32 PM
    Oahu, Hawaii we moved from Ohio to wormer weather.
    Said "Thanks" 61 Times
    Was Thanked 742 Times in 711 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,174 Times
    Blog Entries

We all heal at different rates but I think it is great that you felt up to all you needed to do. Just don't over do. Remember no matter how good you feel that you just had surgery and take it easy and let nature take its course. Glad you are doing so well.

Highest weight 440 lbs. lowest weight 9.5 lbs at birth
    Date of surgery weight 340
    12 week checkup 301 BMI <50 yeah!
    Weight on birthday 3/24/48 Goal 285 would be nice.

Name
    Angela Butt
    Surgery date
    05/15/2013
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 2 Times
    Blog Entries

Yes, I think I did over due it a bit. I had to run some errands and then I bent over too fast; I wasn't feeling too well during my second errand trip. After bending over too fast I realized I had not taken a pain pill all day so I took one and sat in front of the TV the rest of the day/evening.

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents