Surgery date
    09/13/2011
    Surgeon
    Rothchild
    Said "Thanks" 181 Times
    Was Thanked 530 Times in 430 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 12,041 Times
    Blog Entries

Wink Laughing at myself...I wasn't too big....

Recently I have had a whole run of feelings and thoughts about my weight issues and recently i find i am laughing at myself thinking "wow how did I not get it before". the most recent one came a few days ago I was trying on clothes and i got to bras and i could not find anything that fit right. I thought about giving up and then that old familiar feeling came in and i started feeling down on myself that I was simply still TOO big to be comfortable. then i realized that NO i am not too big my boobs re still too big lol
    there is a little background i need to explaine here. when I was about 12 I was already in a 36C and as I entered highschool I was pretty normal by the average american teen ager standards. I was about 30 pounds over weight but I was built well. I didnt see it back then all I could see was my fat stomach nd thighs. Now thinking back i can see points where my weight took a turn because of the things i convinced myself of and my point is this. I just realized I wasnt too big my boobs were I thouhght that because i had to buy extra large shirts that meant that I was EXATR LARGE i just couldnt see past my boobs litterally. I began getting down on myself at that point and began gaining weight figuring it didnt matter anyway i didnt feel lucky like i should have at that age i took it the wrong way and said ok extra large means I AM FAT. Its so nice to look in the mirror now and be able to say i am beautiful and not I AM FAT
    now I wanted to post about this because I keep having all these little realizations that when i think about them have such deep roots in non-reality lol I love that i am cleaning these things out of my brain and beginning to see the beautiful amazing person I am

sorry i am a bit scattered this morning so if i repeated myself sorry i have two babies who want to climb on me while i write this
    "Its Not Hard Its Just New!"
    Transforming from caterpillar to butterfly to phoenix!

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Tabby
    Surgery date
    11/21/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. David Kim
    Last Activity
    09-15-2016 07:58 PM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 81 Times

Default Re: Laughing at myself...I wasn't too big....

I love it! Good for you on re-framing things. I still REALLY need to work on this Keep up the great work!