Surgeon
    Dr. Jesús Cure
    Last Activity
    07-14-2012 05:41 PM
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times
    Was Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 8 Times

Red face Rollercoaster ride ( Update)

Hi guys! I've been out for some weeks, school has been tough. However, I love coming back here, its my main source of support and information. I never feel alone in my journey thanks to you Well, update! I had a couple of rough weeks, because since I told you I had gotten to my midpoint, I gained like 4 pounds that stuck to me and wouldnt let go ( not that my poor eating habits were helping). This weekend, though, not only did I reach it again but I broke the 157 mark so I am satisfied, and hope to continue like this during this week, getting all I can from the 'weightloss weeks' as I call them, as opposed to the 'awful disgusting stall weeks' lol.

There was a time when I thought I was not going to lose any more weight, that i had stretched my stomach, and hit myself so hard. But I went through this to not ever feel fat again, and I am trying my best to drop carbs, fats and sugars from my diet, counting the times I chew, and drinking plenty of water (recognizing when you're thirsty or hungry can get tricky at first). Also, I have to find the time to exercise. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, but some weeks are just too heavy for me to be able to fill in the exercise quota. I do walk 4 blocks to school 4 times a week.

Anyways, thats what has been going on with me, and today I am 80 days out. Ten more days and I hope to be able to say I have lost 40 pounds. Let's see how I do! Lots of love for everyone out here!

Mar.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    05/29/2012
    Last Activity
    06-21-2012 03:08 PM
    Said "Thanks" 12 Times
    Was Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 12 Times

Default Re: Rollercoaster ride ( Update)

Hang in there you are doing great and headed uh the right direction . Your profile pic is great can't wait to see your pics when you hit your goal.

I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Connie
    Surgery date
    08/18/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    06-19-2016 11:29 PM
    Said "Thanks" 746 Times
    Was Thanked 355 Times in 317 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 325 Times

Default Re: Rollercoaster ride ( Update)

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! You are doing great. Sometimes it just takes time to adjust to our new lives. I am so proud of you, and also a little jealous that I didn't get this gift until I was way old and you are young and will get to enjoy it longer. Blessings to you!!! Connie