Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

May Sleever

1. tddani4s
    tddani4s
    Hello May Sleevers,

I just wanted to wish everyone much happiness and success on their journey. I am scheduled to have surgery on May 11, 2015 with Dr. Almanza. I have made flight arrangements and I am very excited to embark on this new journey.
  2. anaeli47
    anaeli47
    Hello, I going to have my surgery most probable on May 5, or May 12, 2015 with Dr. Almanza it depend if the school let my son take a week off, my husband cannot go, but I'm very excited about, good luck to everybody.
  3. tddani4s
    tddani4s
    I am actually scheduled for the 12th as well, if you can't get someone to go with you I will be your surgery buddy.
  4. Monker2001
    Monker2001
    I'm scheduled for the 29th of May with Dr. Almanza. It will be here before we know it.
  5. tddani4s
    tddani4s
    Yes, it will be here before you know and I am ready.
  6. DPacholski
    DPacholski
    I am scheduled for the 26th, with Dr. Balette
  7. tddani4s
    tddani4s
    May will be here before you know it.....Good luck to everyone!!!!!
  8. KansasJina
    KansasJina
    I am scheduled May 8th!!!! So I fly in three days. Pro op diet felt like death the first two days, but used to it now.
  9. Sleeveroo
    Sleeveroo
    May 21 with Dr. Corvala.
  10. mamsinator
    mamsinator
    hello everyone - I am having my surgery tomorrow. I am looking so foreword to having it done.
    wish me luck!
    the mams
  11. tddani4s
    tddani4s
    KansasJina, I'm glad you made it through you pre op diet, I start mine on the 7th.
  12. tddani4s
    tddani4s
    Mamsinator good luck on your surgery tomorrow and I will keep you in my prayers.
  13. Stamich0830
    Stamich0830
    Hi everyone! I'm having my surgery a week from today! Hope everyone is doing well!