Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

A different Hotel?

1. rockscott40
    rockscott40
    Are they putting patients in a new hotel?

I read there was a fire at the old one....
  2. dhessy
    dhessy
    Very true. I was there for the fire. I don't know where the new hotel is. We changed hotels twice after the fire.
  3. Ndpndnt1
    Ndpndnt1
    Yes, it's a different hotel. The Real del Rio hotel. It's nice. But the rooms do not have a microwave or refrigerator. That's if you have someone else that might have to store food. There was one tv channel in English. It would alternate movies in English then in Spanish. Hopefully, you will feel well enough to get up and go out. The drivers took a group of the sleevers and their spouses to the mall and shopping plazas. I was not up for it. I felt a little nauseas, so I stated in my room. But the hubby came back with plenty of goodies. Bottom line, the hotel is clean and they supply you with bottled water and soup.. I have no complaints about my hotel stay...
  4. ChefMissy
    ChefMissy
    I asked a coordinator about it and she confirmed that we would be staying at Real del Rio. Are there Dvd or blue ray players in the rooms? My husband will go insane if he only has one channel.
  5. rockscott40
    rockscott40
    Thank you
  6. wpgbrett
    wpgbrett
    Mu husband just got back and said that the hotel was very nice and clean. He suggests that you bring ear plugs as it can get a little noisy.