Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1 Month Post Op

1. Meshia
    Meshia
    One month post op today and down 25 pounds. I can feel it in my clothes. It's a great start and let's me know I made the right choice. Looking forward to continuing the journey. It's so worth it.
  2. tina2-18-2014
    tina2-18-2014
    Congrats!!! Thats awesome! I am at a stall right now, have not lost anything in 3 days, but I am COMPLETELY fine with that, I know the weight loss goes in spirts! I had mine on 2/18 and I am down 29 total (19 of it is post surgery)... THis is really exciting to become a NEW US!
  3. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    Yay I'm about 5 weeks out and down 22 lbs. It's exciting and so different!
  4. time_to_shine
    time_to_shine
    My surgery was 2/12. I'm in a stall now too but am down 29 pounds from my preop appointment. I'm so excited to continue this journey!
  5. natex14
    natex14
    I'm in a stall as well. You know it's normal, but that doesn't mean it's not frustrating as well.
  6. Metread
    Metread
    My surgery was 2/7, and I'm down 35 lbs. feels good... I'm just hungry 😢
  7. Alc2013
    Alc2013
    Hi - I am four weeks out and I am down about 24 pounds since my pre-op appointment. I struggle with getting enough fluids in but think I am starting to do better. I have adjusted well. I am now on soft foods. I am cooking ground meat (either chicken or beef) with grated veggies, beans (black beans or cannel ini beans) and canned tomatoes. It's tasty, has enough liquid to not stick and full of protein. Also drinking skim milk, protein shakes, eating yoghurt and laughing cow light cheese.

I wish it was faster but my BMI has dropped from 37 to 32 so I am not complaining at all.
  8. Alc2013
    Alc2013
    Hi - I am four weeks out and I am down about 24 pounds since my pre-op appointment. I struggle with getting enough fluids in but think I am starting to do better. I have adjusted well. I am now on soft foods. I am cooking ground meat (either chicken or beef) with grated veggies, beans (black beans or cannel ini beans) and canned tomatoes. It's tasty, has enough liquid to not stick and full of protein. Also drinking skim milk, protein shakes, eating yoghurt and laughing cow light cheese.

I wish it was faster but my BMI has dropped from 37 to 32 so I am not complaining at all.