Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

pre op diet and 3 more days!!

1. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    For those that have been following my saga of getting the sleeve. Here is an update I had my pre op teaching on Thursday so I started my pre op diet on fri and I have surgery on wed 2-26. I have been having some nausea on the pre op diet though but keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.
  2. sunsetwaves
    sunsetwaves
    Hi! Like you, I am having surgery this Wed, the 26th of Feb. I started my liquid diet this past Thursday, (optifast shakes, water, and some broth based soups). I am also have some nausea. We have to just keep motivated! Glad to know I am not alone.. we can get through this!
  3. cricket
    cricket
    Wow I dont understand the nausea. I didnt have any issues on the pre-op diet. Well good luck to u both.
  4. jduford
    jduford
    The nausea could be from nerves or something that you are drinking that does not agree with your stomachs. Did you try the protein shakes prior to the pre-op diet? In addition, are there other shakes you could try? Others have had issues with different protein drinks.
  5. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Good luck to you guys,Igo see my surgeon tomorrow and he said well discuss dates.I am so excited