Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Question 1

1. Vande
    Vande
    Hey y'all,hope everyone is enjoying there holidays and winding down to celebrate this new year rolling in....

Q1- What pre-surgery process is everyone currently on and what steps do you have left to complete?
  2. Vande
    Vande
    I'm currently going on my 5th month PCP visit this Friday
    I still have 2 nutritional classes I have to attend
    1 more cardiologist appt.
    My Evaluation appt.
    lab work by/for Surgeon
    Last but not least ,submit ALL paperwork...
  3. Trevsmum
    Trevsmum
    I am paying out of pocket, so, I have no pre or post operative appointments to meet.
  4. Gigi9763
    Gigi9763
    Same here; I found if I pay out of pocket I would be sleeved much sooner.
  5. time_to_shine
    time_to_shine
    I started the process with going to a seminar with my surgeon back at the end of September. I already had the 6 months of consults with my doctor required by my insurance company. Since September, I've been to a surgeon appointment, nutrition class, pre-op tests, and psych eval. It seems like the longest wait has been insurance approval, but that came in late last week and my surgery is scheduled for Feb. 12th! My surgeon doesn't require a pre-op diet (all liquids 2 days prior to surgery), but I'm trying to get some good habits started now. I have an ultrasound scheduled to check my gall bladder, final appointment with my surgeon, and an appointment with his nurse. I'm getting very excited!