Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

pre op diet

1. julrs13
    julrs13
    Hi, I am on day 3 of my protein diet and I feel so weak. Has anyone else felt this way? I am not that hungry, but just weak and tired. It makes me worry about eating even less after surgery. Any comments?
  2. LaurenClaire
    LaurenClaire
    I've had more energy - 'cause all the sugar/carbs are cut out. Maybe you aren't eating enough?
  3. julrs13
    julrs13
    I took your advice and ate more tonight, I will see if it helps. thanks! Good luck with everything, it looks like we are on the same timeline. Keep me posted. I used to live in Ft. Worth.
  4. tinoch
    tinoch
    Hi. I was just thinking the same thing today. Am I tired because I need more sleep or because of this horrible diet! I finished day 6 today and I am really tired of the diet and tired.
  5. julrs13
    julrs13
    I am on my clear liquid diet today for surgery tomorrow. I would love a protein shake right now, as awful as they can be. Soon it will all be history and we will start on our new journey's. I will keep you posted if you keep me posted. It gets better.
  6. Markiv
    Markiv
    I'm tired of this diet 3 pints of milk and 2 yogurts a day I'm so constipated but focusing on getting through the op next Thursday and starting a new life afterwards