Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Decision made

1. mariosgirl
    mariosgirl
    After much research I have decided to do the sleeve through Dr, Quinones. Read many great things about him. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this process and starting my new life! Happy to be posting/sharing with you all! Thanks and looking forward to getting to know some of you!
    Shannon
  2. DragonsLoard
    Congratulations!!!! You are in great hands with Dr. Quinones and his staff!!!
  3. happyhabit
    happyhabit
    Any idea when your surgery will be? Im set for May 17th
  4. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Hello Marisogirl, I love Dr. Q he did a fabalous job and I am more than happy that I went to him. I do recommend creating a paper with basic words, from Spanish to English, such as PAIN, Throw Up, water, ice, just basic things you want to communicate the day after surgery, there wasn't anyone who could speak English and though the nurse was EXCELLENT, she was taking care of 4 post surgery patients. Other wise, everything was awesome, I can't stress how good Dr. Q was , how he kept coming by to check up on us and the kindness of the staff. The place was clean and well cared for. IT is a clinic, but well cared for, you will do fine. All the best, Eleanor Rose
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Dr. Quinones and his staff are the best of the best! You will be in great hands!!