Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Friends eating at Santa Fe

1. lindmar
    lindmar
    Hi All, I'm taking my daughter with me on Wed. Where will she be able to eat when at the hospital? Do they have any kind of food service? Restaurant close by?
  2. DragonsLoard
    At the hotel yes very good food not sure about by the clinic
  3. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    I've also been thinking about taking my daughter with me. 've actually been going back and forth on whether ti take her or just go alone. My daughter's 17 and really wants to come. When's your surgery date?
  4. lindmar
    lindmar
    Hi Newme, I'm TOMORROW 1/16! I decided to take my daughter-in-law with me because she basically begged me As far as food for companions...I talked to Henry and there are a few restaurants across the street and a 7-11. Also Alma (?) can help my daughter get anything else she might want while I'm in the hospital. If you take someone with you, let Henry know so he gets you rooms with an extra bed.
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    There is a Chinese Restaurant right across the street. Very good food according to my hubby. There is also a convenience store across the street.
  6. babie_girl28
    babie_girl28
    I plan to travel with a friend that will be newly sleeved, she will need a post op diet while there with me. What optionswill she have at the hospital? Can she purchase liquids there?
  7. DragonsLoard
    Not at Santa Fe but I am sure someone will go with her across the street to find something she can eat.
  8. babie_girl28
    babie_girl28
    Oh, this may be difficult for my friend. I was hoping that she could get some clear liquids from the hospital as she probably wont be able to bring anything on the plane.
  9. lindmar
    lindmar
    NEVER FEAR . . . At the hospital she will get yummy popsicles and then at the hotel she can order room service broth or yogurt or juice or eat in the hotel restaurant. There is also bottled water for free in the hotel.