Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

numbness around incision??

1. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I wanted to see if anyone else has little to no feeling around any of their incisions. I have one incision that is totally numb about 1/2 inch all around it. When I scratch my belly i dont even feel it. It was the easiest to pull the stitch out cause I have no feeling. Does anyone else have this and will it come back ever? When did it come back. I feel like nerves have been severed near it or something..

PS. I just wanted to say I noticed this group is growing quickly even despite the recent drama. So thats a good sign...
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    That is normal, but there is usually one incision that does not act right. I had a tender one, the one that is the closest to your navel. I would always think they must have pulled my stomach out form this incision. It was tender for a while but nothing that was drastic. It will pass with time. I also had an incision I would always forgot about until I would scratch and be like why is there a scab and be like "OH". The one under the breast healed the fastest.

Yes it is good to see that despite the Drama the group is positive and growing. For me it was crazy a few things she said, I actually went online to the consulate site to find out when you get sick etc. the CONSULATE even refers you to the Mexican hospital there to be treated they do not assist with aid back to the states. The consulate even provides you a list of doctors you can go to and hospitals. The story just did not pan out. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, despite knowing better. Really, do your homework make sure your facts can be verified as true even if they are false. Then to call the hospital and they don't have her is just too much for me. Some people really DO CARE and some people are me. When I know it is not true before saying it is a lie I verify it . I do not like to be told I am wrong, and won't say it unless I KNOW FOR A FACT it is right. So i know for a fact my butt called and they said was no record of her there.
  3. judy79
    judy79
    When I had my Tubal Reversal I had the numbness around the incision, I think its normal (or I heard it was). I still feel numbness from my c-section in 2001. Hopefully you will get the feeling back, but I never did I'm hoping they take it after the mommy makeover in 2014 lol. Keep us updated girlie
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    ok thanks. yes Phoenix good homework. I believe it happens but I couldn't believe it was the same dr I just came back from just over a week ago. I remember she was on a thread of mine telling me she goes for a bypass soon. I wanted to give her the benefit too since she is a forum member and human and these surgeries can have complications. but she was so dumb with some of the comments she made.. I can't help but believe she had someone she knows that went there. because how would she even know it would work. ? she took a giant risk. what if they had come in and said sorry your check won't clear.? did she have a story prepared? she must of known something about their verification process prior to taking that risky step.. well I hope she gets in legal trouble but one day she will get hers. that Karma is the real B I T C H. I'm glad Henry defended himself too. but I told you guys earlier they lack professionalism but that's Mexico etiquette.. its just laid back. they need to use Paypal anyway its just a shame it took fraud to get them there. so far so good with me.. day 11 and feeling good.
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I have one incision that did not heal. I have been going to the wound clinic here in town. It's no fault of the Doctors. It does have a bottom on the wound so it doesn't go clear thru to my stomach but it is deep. I have to pack it with gauze and a prescription cream twice a day. I see them again after Thanksgiving.
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    whoa that's crazy. what day did you remove the stitches? I took mine out day 8 and I'm already in the scarring phase. glad your on top of it.