Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello everyone

1. Ivarae
    Ivarae
    Hi there, my name is Rachael. I'm a mom of 4. And everything is crazy. All the time! Lol. So anyway. My heaviest weight was 275. I was 265 at the date of my surgery. I'm now down to 180. But I seem to be stuck there. I know it will take time. And I know a platue is normal. But it's frustrating. Anyway. What do you guys do for a platue. And how do you get over that hump? I mean 85lbs in 2 months isn't to bad.
  2. good2me
    good2me
    Hi Rachael and welcome to the group! Congratulations on losing 85 lbs in just 2 months, that is phenomenal! I have never heard of anyone losing that much weight in such a short amount of time. I have had 1 plateau and it lasted about a 1 1/2 weeks and was super frustrating but I kept doing all the things I was supposed to be doing and eventually it passed. I am losing weight quicker now that I have incorporated exercise into my routine. I have a Fitbit and do at least 10,000 steps a day. Don't get too frustrated with the stalls is my advise as our bodies are busy adjusting to our new eating habits and changing metabolisms. Best wishes to you!