Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any type 1 diabetics!

1. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    I'm type 1diabetic and wanted to know about the experience of others because its hard to loose weight with diabetes and as my surgery approaches I'm super nervous and hope I'm making the right decision😕
  2. zoey101
    zoey101
    I hope this helps, my husbands family has all had weight issues along with the very serious health issues that follow like high blood pressure, diabeties, heart issues and a million other things from arthritis, joint pain and swelling etc. etc.. The good is all of the ailment / health issues are gone except one of them with the heart (but she's much better). Two of them did Gastric Bypass and two others did the Sleeve. Everyone is so thin now I swear I even forget and so do they that they were ever obese. Some more than others still have issues do to their love of food and battle with that but other than that I can honestly say that if they didn't make this change they most likely would be extremely ill by now or not here at all. I wish you the very best of luck with your decision.
  3. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Thanks so much zoey! Yes it does help I know I need this surgery to save my life! Its just I guess its getting close and now all kinds of thoughts are popping in this head of mine Lol but I appreciate your words of encouragement feeling better!
  4. Jmichelle
    Jmichelle
    Aprilel1, It's going to work! I'll claim it with you!
  5. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Thanks Jmichelle! That means a lot!!! ����������
  6. leonagypsy
    leonagypsy
    Hi April.....My sleeve will be May 19th...and I'm ready !....lets do this !
  7. Aprilel1
    Aprilel1
    Yes I'm ready too! We can do this! I want to loose weight of course but being healthy and having more energy, being able to play with my boys, feeling comfortable to go out with my friends and husband will be the best of all!