Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

anybody else having a rough time getting all of the daily food and liquid intake in?

1. Deejaycee76
    Deejaycee76
    Hi everyone! Newbie to the group.
    I literally have to drink all day. If I forget a few hrs or so, I have to stay up to get this damn water in. #full constantly! #the struggle is real! Anybody going through this?
  2. renee2
    renee2
    There are days that I still don't get enough liquids but I don't stress about it. Torrow is another day! I always walk around with a bottle of water so that rember. For breakfast I do a protein shake so that takes care of 8 oz of liquid right away!
  3. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    im a month post op and I have trouble getting my daily liquid intake in. So don't feel bad.
  4. thinmeskreamin
    thinmeskreamin
    I struggle too but also keep in mind all drinks count including protein drinks.... Providing they aren't the 30 grms per 10 oz types. My nut said count those as food. Hot decaf tea I drink quicker than water. That helps me make the quota. When I'm getting the liquid in... I drop quicker. Happy weight loss to all
  5. skip0410
    skip0410
    I have the same issue but I find that if I keep my meals and protein drinks as close to the same time each day and plenty of water between it helps a lot! Good luck!