Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

20 days

1. jolieslp
    jolieslp
    Well, today I went to pre-op classes. I start my pre-op diet on 2/14!
  2. Aquajog
    Aquajog
    Good luck.. Did my pre op class today . Have been on my pre-op diet surgery on Friday .. I was scheduled the 21th but they had a cancel and I got called to go earlier !
  3. renee2
    renee2
    Started the pre-op diet yesterday and it wasn't bad. Have different flavored protein so I can mix it up and hopefully not feel overwhelmed by it. Looking forward to surgery on the 12th
  4. eatpam
    eatpam
    You and I are very close to the same schedule. I went to my preop on the 5th also and start the diet on the 13th.

It is getting very real, isn't it?
  5. StacyD
    StacyD
    Good Luck to you all! I began the pre op diet a January 27th and have used the Glucerna - what a breeze it's been so far. When I feel hungry clear chicken broth has done the trick (believe me sometimes 3 cups of it to hit the spot) I've spread my 6 Glucernas out every 3-31/2 hours so as hunger just about begins I'm having another Glucerna to fill me up. Jello is a treat but I haven't been using it because after wards I get acid reflux.
    I wish you all good luck - the end is in sight and pretty soon we'll all be on the 'sleeved side'!!!