Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

February 2013 Special Pricing

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    First 5 to deposit and pay in full surgery cost $4,100.
    February 01st thru 08th $250.00 off total price $4,250.00
    February 09th thru 17th $200.00 off total price $4,300.00
    February 18th thru 24th $150.00 off total price $4,350.00

Must be paid in full the week in which you have elected to have surgery for prices to be honored.

Bring a Friend
    Take off an additional $250.00 off the cost of you and your surgery buddies cost of surgery.
    *Restrictions apply ask

Patient Services Coordinator
    India
    619 908 9068 / 619 218 7433
    weightlosswithsurgery.com
  2. Irmice
    Irmice
    How long is the price locked in for after you make your deposit?
  3. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Until you have your surgery Irmice.
  4. Irmice
    Irmice
    Thanks.
  5. Dmbfan
    Dmbfan
    I just switched to Dr Q from Almanza..when I told Henry about the prices on here, he said that the lowest he could go was $4250 how do I get that $4100 price?
  6. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I can do it for you send me your email, name, phone number.
  7. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    This Is Eleanor Rose, and I am planning to have my surgery on March 8th, so if I wait to Feb. 1st to put down my deposit I will get my discount? Because when i e-mailed you directly you told me the discount is over. I am confused. First your discount says it has to be paid in full and then on the last sentence you say it has to be paid in full one week before the surgery.

Thank You,

Eleanor Rose
  8. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    phoenix... you look sooooo good girl!!!!!!!
  9. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Eleanor let me clear up your confusion. As far as depositing early their is no special for that. Where as of last month anyone who deposited early got their surgery for 4k, and those who deposited, and paid in full the week of Jan.21-25th also got their surgery for 4k. The only way to get the February discounts you must be paid in full and have surgery that same week. The advantage for February is paying in full. When you deposit early you lock in that date and you have until that date to pay in full. As of March we have no special pricing set up. That is correct if your thinking March 08th for surgery than you wouldn't have any specials you qualify for. The February pricing will be over after Feb.24th so my email to you was correct it will be over for the date you choosen. I hope this helps if your still confused please call me as sometimes it is better to explain over the phone.
  10. suelala
    suelala
    Do we have to pay with Paypal? Can we pay with a credit card that's NOT linked to a Paypal account? I have a Paypal account linked to my business, but I can't use those funds to pay the remainder of my balance. I can't even transfer enough cash to it to pay from that account. I DO have the cash or credit to pay my balance. Just not via Paypal....
  11. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Yes you can pay with a credit card you have to contact Henry to pay there is a fee to use credit cards. I had it when I paid mines off less than 100 depends how much your charging.
  12. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Hello India,

So if I want to have surgery in March there is no discount or else I will have to wait to see if there are going to be any discounts. that is very disappointing. It says it has to be paid the by the week of surgery that the discount goes down over the month of February, NOT that the surgery has to be in February. I find this VERY upsetting.
  13. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Correct there are no current discounts for pricing in March. You would have to wait until March in order to know if we were having any special pricing for March. Yet we still remain to be one of the lowest cost surgeons, in which the current pricing rate of $4,500 is still much cheaper than other surgeons in the area.

Re: February Pricing
    The surgery would have to be paid in Full the week in February in which you elect to have surgery. You can always try to find a friend, family member, co-worker to have surgery with and receive a discount. Of $250- for two. The February pricing is based on paying in full in the month of February. I was explaining to you via email, that the promotion type your talking about ended last month. When you can deposit before the 31st of December, 2012 at a set rate and would be able to book your surgery in 2013, that was a depositing special promotion we were running in December.

Right now as it stands we have no specaial pricing in March 2013, and our standard rate is $4,500*
  14. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    Thank you for clearing that up because I was confused about that as well! Even if there are no discounts in March 2013 that is the best pricing at the best place!