Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I just booked our flight and our surgery! I'm SO excited!

1. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    OK, it all seems real now! I had originally wanted to have the surgery in November, then December, now its January 2. I wish it was sooner, but when you have 3 kids, 2 that are school aged, 1 that I am still nursing, it takes a LOT of planning!

I'm just so excited. My husband and I are doing this together. I just can't wait to get started on this journey. I'm so glad I get to share it with DH.

Anyone else going to be having surgery January 2?
  2. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Congratulations Girl!! if you have an other questions about Dr.Q Just ask and I am sure someone will be able to answer. I also found out that Dr. Q. not only puts in staples but he sutures his work to so he won't have any leaks!
  3. judy79
    judy79
    Congratulations girl, Its real now!!! Can't wait to hear your success!!!
  4. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    That is great you have your surgery date! I know there are a few people having surgery next year but unsure of what days they have picked out. I think Cpliaz is scheduled a few days after you, it is possible you two may pass each other as your leaving she is coming. I will for sure keep my eyes and ears open for you for anyone else going around the same time as you. Your husband is still getting sleeved with you right or will it just be yourself? You both have time to get mentally prepared for a life change. ENJOY EATING FOODS NOW BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ENJOY THEM AFTERWARDS. Just get into a habit of walking now at least 30mins a day even if it is a few times a week. THAT WAS MY DOWNFALL not working out. Take care and keep us posted. If you have any questions ask you got an entire group of support. You can learn from our experiences and our mistakes. Well keep us posted. The time will fly by and be here sooner than you know. Until then just ask questions and know were here.
  5. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    WOW, thanks guys! You are all so helpful and supportive! I'm so glad to be part of this group!

Yes, my husband is getting sleeved with me. Fingers crossed that we both heal quickly!! Thanks again for the support and advice! I'm sure I will have MANY more questions as we get closer!

Special thanks to Zmdh39 who has already answered so many of my questions!!
  6. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    WOW, thanks guys! You are all so helpful and supportive! I'm so glad to be part of this group!

Yes, my husband is getting sleeved with me. Fingers crossed that we both heal quickly!! Thanks again for the support and advice! I'm sure I will have MANY more questions as we get closer!

7. Texas76058
    Texas76058

8. Texas76058
    Texas76058

9. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    Sorry for the multiple posts! I'm not sure how to remove the duplicates.
  10. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Lol it is fine it is a glitch they need to really work on. Only Judy79 can delete them because she manages the group. I do it all the time in groups I manage. You both will heal fast no worries on that end you will be tender for a few days. If you think of any questions ask us I can say this is one very informative group right here. LOL. Great to see you will be on the losing team real soon. It is even sweeter to have your husband on the journey with you, and you both can support one another.
  11. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    good luck to u and the hubby.. it's great u have a partner to share the experience..! Jan will be here before u know it. mine is next week and it feels like it will never get here!
  12. zmdh39
    Good luck to you guys, Keep us posted!
  13. zmdh39
    Good luck to you guys, Keep us posted!