Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

densol

Yay ! Smashed the 100 pounds sleeve weight loss :-))

Rate this Entry
That last 10 pounds went quite quick really ! I joined slimming world 2 months ago and this has really kept my weight in check and eating very healthy, and most importantly my wine drinking ! Instead of opening a bottle of wine each night, I ONLY drink when Im going out, so one to two nights a week only. This has made a real difference to speed up the loss I never eat candy, cakes or cookies etc - so the food eating has been cracked !

I completed my doctors gym referral programme and got the certificate, so ive bought discounted gym membership and ( for someone as lazy as me ) ive been to the gym or swimming four/ five days a week, plus extra walking. Ive also bought a fit bit to track my fitness. Im off to San Fran, Vegas and LA in two weeks time, and plan to do an extreme amount of walking lol.

My heaviest weight was 330 pounds, and I started my sleeve journey in January this year at 307 pounds. I now weigh 206. I have 39 pounds to reach a healthy BMI, but as I carry most of that on my upper legs lol - I look slim now with careful dressing ! On top I am a USA 6 /8 and bottom a USA 10.

I love my sleeve - good luck to all those just starting their journeys ! Xx

Submit "Yay ! Smashed the 100 pounds sleeve weight loss :-))" to Digg Submit "Yay ! Smashed the 100 pounds sleeve weight loss :-))" to del.icio.us Submit "Yay ! Smashed the 100 pounds sleeve weight loss :-))" to StumbleUpon Submit "Yay ! Smashed the 100 pounds sleeve weight loss :-))" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job! Good to hear!
    ✨Congratulations!✨

When in SF check out The Presidio you will be amazed at the views of the bay from there, and you can walk to the Golden Gate Bridge from there and avoid the terrible traffic jams. Also, you will burn some serious calories walking up Lombardi Street (it's the crooked street).

In Vegas, in you like Prince checkout the Prince tribute.

In L.A. (my hometown!) let me know if you need any local pov must see places.

Safe and happy travels!
    You look fabulous, but more importantly, you're healthy!
    Great job Denise!! I'm impressed! our surgeries were 4 days apart and we are 4 kgs apart in weight loss!! you did great with the wine!!! I wish I could do the same with cheese! my legs are a real disaster...I was swimming today and looking in the mirror it's a mixed of "jello in a horse pants style" so don't worry about your legs...for sure mine are worth!... but that's ok....still very happy!
    You look amazing girl
    Fabulous news!

Years ago (15?) a friend of mine lost 100 pounds on Weight Watchers and has kept it off. She has insisted all these years that "It's not what I DON'T eat that keeps me slim, but what I DO eat!"

What she meant/means is that by eating reasonable amounts of healthy foods that nourish her body she doesn't fight the cravings for high-fat, high-carb, high-sugar, high-calorie, nutrition-empty foods.

I gotta tell you at 2 years and nearly 3 months post-op, I think she's onto something!
    (Duplicate post)