Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Getting prepared for my surgery

First goal reached

Rate this Entry
So I broke my goals into 3 different sections and I met my first goal at 6 weeks out at 235 pounds. That is a 30 pound loss since the actual surgery date. I tend to go by surgery date because my biggest weight was at 300 pounds and I had lost 85 pounds on my own by hiking and lowering calorie intake, but once I got down to around 200 pounds i plateaued and then started to gain again. I remember when I was at 235 the first time around I felt great with myself...it is a different feeling this time because I am just getting back to a normal, not really achieving anything. When I pass that 200 mark and journey into being under 200 pounds for the first time in my life...Then I will feel like I have done something great. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	highest weight 300 pounds.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	26212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lowest weight ever 200lb.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	26213

Submit "First goal reached" to Digg Submit "First goal reached" to del.icio.us Submit "First goal reached" to StumbleUpon Submit "First goal reached" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on meeting your first goal.
    I broke my goals into 3, too. 225, 200, and 180.
    Congrats on reaching your first goal
    Thanks Girls! I am so excited to get a little closer to my ultimate goal weight.