Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kk2013

Day 4 of pre-op diet

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, i have a question. Can we exercise while being on the diet. Like go hiking? I am not sure if its okay because i heard that since im not eating the same amount of calories and etc a day i am weaker. So i need to be careful. Im just not sure if i am allowed to go for walks or go hiking!! please let me know.
And im really excited September 7th is getting closer im still nervous, but very excited. Thank you guys and have a good weekend!!!

Submit "Day 4 of pre-op diet" to Digg Submit "Day 4 of pre-op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 4 of pre-op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 4 of pre-op diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just do what you normally do, if you exercise regularly or go out walking/hiking regularly I mean. Just make sure you are not over doing it and that you have plenty of water. Always a good idea to not be alone if you hike.

The only times I felt weak or light headed was if I was squating and got up too soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Just do what you normally do, if you exercise regularly or go out walking/hiking regularly I mean. Just make sure you are not over doing it and that you have plenty of water. Always a good idea to not be alone if you hike.

The only times I felt weak or light headed was if I was squating and got up too soon.

Thank you so much
    Go for it! And if you're feeling hungry or weak, have another protein drink, at least that's what my nutritionist told me.
    I say just do it.