Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Tmi

Rate this Entry
Well guess what...I started my cycle. I havent had a cycle in over a year and thought I had gone through the change. I should have realized this last week when I started the stall and the scale started going up but like I said its been over a year.

I started cramping really bad yesterday and thought it might be gas and also my boobs were extremely sore. All signs of Im about to start. Kind of aggrivates me cause I was enjoying done with it all. Now I gotta go buy all the accutriments that go with this thing.

I hopped on the scale and Im up to 195 again from 191. So Im hoping against hope that it will start dropping again once Im over this. But if this is any indicator as to what its gonna be like for me, Im only gonna have 1 week a month where I lose!! That sucks!! I stalled last week at 191 and started bouncing back and forth between 191 and 193. Now this week Im up 2 more pounds.

Also took my measurements and Im up an inch in my bust and waist and hips. I know its all fluid and Im taking that into account but GRRRR ITS FRUSTRATING!!

Well thats enough venting for the day..I feel better how about you? lol

Submit "Tmi" to Digg Submit "Tmi" to del.icio.us Submit "Tmi" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tmi" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL! Yeah, I feel better! I was done with my moon last week ha!

If you don't mind me asking how old you are? My moon is nowhere near being gone, and I still ovulate twice a month even though I had a tubal ligation like 16 years ago!

Try cranberry and chamomile tea that should help with cramping. I like the WeightLess tea herb blend it is suppose to help with water retention. I just like sipping on warm fluids during my moon ;-P

I hope you feel better!

You are doing amazing!

xoxo
    I'm 48. I was on the depo shot for years for heavy cycles and debilitating pain. When I got off the shot January of last year my doctor said if I didn't start again in a year I probably wouldn't. So far it's very light. Almost nothing and just slight discomfort. Hopefully it won't be like before
    Oh! YAY we are the same age ✨����✨

I was also on Depo and other birth control meds for years, and I was miserable on all of them all the time. Now I'm just miserable once a month for 2 weeks LOL! J/k. The worst is over in about three days, the other stuff is just annoying.
    I went from periods every 28 days my whole life, to 2-3 periods a month, then to one every 3 months, then one every 6 months, to one a year, to nada!

You're gettin there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    I went from periods every 28 days my whole life, to 2-3 periods a month, then to one every 3 months, then one every 6 months, to one a year, to nada!

You're gettin there!
    Maybe this will be my 1 for the year lol.. I have to say I was so happy when I thought all this was done. I'm gonna, hopefully, not go back on the depo because it will make my weight loss even slower. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't go back to the way it was before.
    Im glad its all coming together for you