Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KariVSG

Surgery Update!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
67 Days and counting. Time is going by so slooooooow

Submit "Surgery Update!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Surgery Update!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Update!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Update!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

When I scheduled my surgery I felt that way too and now it is only 13 days away and I cant wait. It will be here before you know it.....
    I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by jrobinson128
    When I scheduled my surgery I felt that way too and now it is only 13 days away and I cant wait. It will be here before you know it.....
    Itll speed up girlie, dont worry
    It will get here but I do know how you feel. I originally was supposed to have surgery the first of June but my BP was through the roof. I was put on hold till we could get it regulated and suddenly it was surgery day.
    I hope so thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by xtalbling
    Itll speed up girlie, dont worry
    Thank you Donna, How are you feeling??

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Rudewick
    It will get here but I do know how you feel. I originally was supposed to have surgery the first of June but my BP was through the roof. I was put on hold till we could get it regulated and suddenly it was surgery day.
    Quote Originally Posted by KariVSG
    Thank you Donna, How are you feeling??
    Feeling great.
    i'm counting the days along with you now. lol. I said to myself I wonder if kariVSG had surgery yet then I see this. Can't wait till you are sleeved. Mine took forever to get here too. I remember you wished me well on my big day and I will be doing the same for you!!!
    This is one thing I love about this forum that everyone cares about everyone. Thank you girl Im glad your here for me

QUOTE=BAMR;bt193174]i'm counting the days along with you now. lol. I said to myself I wonder if kariVSG had surgery yet then I see this. Can't wait till you are sleeved. Mine took forever to get here too. I remember you wished me well on my big day and I will be doing the same for you!!![/QUOTE]