Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

6 days out

Rate this Entry
Well I'm 6 days out and no BM. Not even the urge to. No change in weight loss which is disappointing. Called doctor today and he wants me to take milk of magnesia today to get things moving. Getting my water in with no problem. No acid reflux yet. Still have issues with gas. Still not hungry, or at least I don't think I am. I'm kind of thinking that the twisting my tummy is doing may be hunger. Not sure. I have found that it is easier to get room temperature things down versus cold or hot. That's about it. Just hoping for some sign of improvement at the moment. Weight wise that is

Submit "6 days out" to Digg Submit "6 days out" to del.icio.us Submit "6 days out" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 days out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yep BM has been the bane of my existence!!! though lately it has become more regular and I attribute it to having been eating yummy mangos and oatmeal lately, or upping my fiber with RAW Fit vegan protein, probiotics, and taking bromelian and papain supplements may have helped.

Funny though, ever since you reminded me of stomach cramping, I've been having sympathy pains. I have been worrying about stomach emptying problems, and I am taking my probiotic and vitamin supplements more seriously than before.

Sending you immense love always! and don't worry weight will come off!
    Updated 07-26-2016 at 12:30 PM by Shirl (word check ;/)
    Thank you Shirl. Always make me smile.
    Hi Donna - Milk of Magn ok to take on my list of meds and it doesn't cause cramping
    I had surgery on 7-19
    My doctor recommended Mirolax.
    Magnesium citrate works wonders, it taste aweful but it will clean you out fast
    Quote Originally Posted by KariVSG
    The Magnesium Citrate works great! One trick i have found is if you put it in the fridge and it is cold it is much easier to get down. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by redkcmom
    Hi Donna - Milk of Magn ok to take on my list of meds and it doesn't cause cramping
    I had surgery on 7-19
    I took the milk of magnesia and it worked. Didnt go much but I did go. Your right, no cramping. lol Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    My doctor recommended Mirolax.
    I asked about the miralax cause I have some on hand. My doctor said he would prefer the milk of magnesia first then miralax if it doesnt work. It worked. Not much but a little is better than none right. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KariVSG
    Magnesium citrate does work!! but it has always cramped me really bad.