Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Muted_Tummy

Day 27 - some new things that make you go hmmmmmm

Rate this Entry
Hey there...

Few new things happened in the booo column...

1. Last two days Cameron is taking in less at a sitting at breakfast. Where I could do 1/4c fruit, now it's room for a few bites (after protein).

The first day was Sunday and it was also the first day I allowed myself to sleep in and then loaf in bed til 9am watching a movie. Cameron Diaz had been rumbling since 7. So, I initially thought maybe it was waiting too long to eat. But, then it happened this morning too, so, I am wondering if CD is a little inflamed as I took on ground beef this week. Although it went down and felt fine, I am theorizing that tummy had to work extra hard digesting that...? who knows.

side note....sleeping in messed up my food/fluid schedule for the day and I found myself having to get in 32 oz of fluid after 7pm (which I did <-- type A). Lesson learned. For now, with tummy so tight and hunger so high, I HAVE to start the fluid/food cha cha at 7am.

But....I was still able to hit 900 - 1000 calories with strategerie and a pre bed nosh/drink.

2. Related to above... wave of nausea.
So three bites into my organic, diced peaches/pears yesterday morning, following 1.5 oz of salmon, I got nauseous out of nowhere. Mouth watered, felt nauseous like gonna barf...ran to sink. Haven't felt that way since grad school when I got the flu. I am not a puker. Anyway, no barf at the kitchen sink but still felt nauseous, so I took a few deep breaths and made it upstairs to the bedroom bathroom "in case" but then the feeling was gone.

So again, not sure if it's a capacity thing and I assumed eating 1/4c was okee dokee so I ended up one bit too many, or, just a fluke fluctuation in this crazy sleeve life. Nothing felt stuck or hurt...just a quick 2 minutes of quease.

Plan of action...
keep observing. This may be one of those bari things that just happens to many and no one really knows why we have lighter days or liquid days.

change it up. I am hypothesizing that since this is happening first meal, there is something there. I plan tomorrow to start the day with 8 oz of warm tea with lemon whie I make lunches and then eat. ( I have been doing eat then 16 oz tea)

Wondering if the system just needs priming?

Other than that same ole same ole. Peeked at scale already and this is a slow loss week a coming. I was hoping for 20# lost first month but I'd have to lose 3 this week to arrive there.

Not. Gon'. Happen.

The scale is moving, the ta tas and arse and belly are shrinking, I am pooping, I can eat....

sleeve life is good.

Submit "Day 27 - some new things that make you go hmmmmmm" to Digg Submit "Day 27 - some new things that make you go hmmmmmm" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 27 - some new things that make you go hmmmmmm" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 27 - some new things that make you go hmmmmmm" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Post Op Info

Comments

Hope you get to feeling better.

I get nauseous, not wanting to vomit fully, but kindo clammy and woozy when I eat something my tummy doesn't like. And it seems that everything makes me feel like that lately.

My mom thinks that these past two-three mo the of protein shakes has something to do with it. She says I have to learn to eat again and like food again. There might be some truth to that, because I like the thought of food but then actually getting to eat it is difficult.

I had a pretzel sticks the other day and that seemed to calm my tummy down after I tried to eat protein. My nephew ate the whole bag so now I need to go buy some more. He also ate my seaweed snacks. I guess u need to load up on things he likes.