Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ann1

80 lbs down

Rate this Entry
Well it has been almost 6 months and I have lost 80 lbs, happy! feel lots better can do lot more and my body doesn't hurt. It is still hard to remember you can't eat as much, your brain says you can eat the plate full, like before....not. sometimes it comes back to bit me Drinking fluids are still a little hard. I made some sun tea, I drink lots of that at least it has some flavour. My goal is another 76 lbs. it will take some time I know but that is the idea. I wish my hair loss would stop soon, pretty fine already

Good luck to everyone one out there.

Submit "80 lbs down" to Digg Submit "80 lbs down" to del.icio.us Submit "80 lbs down" to StumbleUpon Submit "80 lbs down" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What an accomplishment!
    WOW That's amazing. Keep up the great work!!
    80 lbs is amazing! You have to be proud of yourself!
    Fantastic job! You must be so happy!
    Congratulations!
    Wow that's amazing 80 pounds did you have any stalls and for the hair loss are you taking your vitamins i take 2 one a day multivitamins and one B-12 under my tongue amd i also take 3 celebrate calcium citrate all in one day i would ask the doctor about that to see if there is something they can do
    Way to go! Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
    wow that's a lot! but wait...you're still struggling with fluids at 6 months? I am 10 days to surg and I've never heard it lasting that long!!
    I can drink no problem just have a hard time drink that much maybe I do come close if you ad in the coffee and teas. I also take a multivitamin, b-12 pill, and a chewy calcium three times a day. The meat thing, I find chicken thighs are better than breasts, and very tender beef is good, fish and eggs no problem., I do have a bit with pork but oh well I even enjoy a salad, which I really missed. thanks to all the well wishes and congrats ....right back at you
    Well I'v lost 100 lbs now, feeling good about that for sure! I still want to loose at least 30 more all in time, Im glad it isn't coming off too fast.
    You have done an amazing job!! I'm excited for you!! Now I gotta get me there lol