Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crisps

10 days to go

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone, 2nd blog and 10 days to go, still excited and everything, went to see a friend in hospital yesterday, she has a bowel blockage and having op today, I hope you are getting better if you read this, there was 2other bariatric patients on her ward with different problems, it just kind of made the complications side more real for me, although they both admitted they didnt stick to the rules before surgery andr were not even 2 wks out, SO I am on the soup and yogurt diet and 2days in and all well, trust me I with be rigid, AM I ALLOWED TO NE A LITTLE BIT PLEASED WITH MYSELF, I know this bit isn't about weight loss its liver shrinkage BUT my scales are saying I have lost 6lbs in 2 days, NEVER BEFORE, has this been known to me even in a week at WW or SW or any other diet of the many I have attempted over my whole life. I am shocked it is even possible. I wish you all a very good night as its nearly midnight here and a long day tomorrow.

Submit "10 days to go" to Digg Submit "10 days to go" to del.icio.us Submit "10 days to go" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 days to go" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments