Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ms.Ln

Getting in the groove

Rate this Entry
I have been planning and prepping for the liquid diet. It sounds horrible, however I have decided that I am going to ignore those feelings. I have been taking in the required amount of water every day ( not an easy task). I have begun to explore the wonderful world of protein drinks. I am looking for a chewable calcium that does not make me gag, this also goes for the daily vitamin. There has got to be something better. I have seen patch vitamin's and am going to explore that. I know eventually I can take a pill. I am taking each day to prep for the next and to get me to a place where the after surgery life seems doable. I am not sure if this is over planning. Do any of you awesome people have any tips, ideas, words of wisdom?

Submit "Getting in the groove" to Digg Submit "Getting in the groove" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting in the groove" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting in the groove" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I got a sample of a coconut calcium chew from Bariatric Advantage and it was delicious! I can't say the same about the multivitamin chewables ugh! disgustingly sweet.
    I don't like adult chewables....like eating chalk. But they say to take 2 childrens' Flintstones multis. kids vitamins taste better.

I'm taking gummy multis right now and they're delicious, but don't have any minerals in them, so once I finish this bottle, I'll go get the flintstones.

I bought a bag of chocolate chewy calciums, and they're like eating candy! easy to OD on those!
    Thank you Ladies!!!!!!!!
    My clinic was very specific about calcium. They insisted that I have calcium citrate only. There is not quite the variety in Canada so I am checking GNC to see what kind of calcium I use. The liquid calcium will not stay down
    Forgot to mention they specified prenatal vitamins. Let's hope they're not big enough to choke a horse.
    I couldn't take prenatal vitamins when I was pregnant, they made me nauseous!