Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

February 24th Is The Day!

6 Month Update

Rate this Entry
Hey Everyone, Well it's been months since i've been on here and boy has life changed for the better that is. After surgery I have to say was probably one of the worst months of my life between mood swings, constant sobbing and hating everyone and everything. I think the trauma of traveling to another Country all alone for surgery really did a number on me.

With that said life couldn't be better. My Husband got a fabulous new job and he is the happiest he's been in years. We sold our house and moved to a new town and new house and just love where we are finally. My 13 year old son is happy and healthy so who could ask for anything more.

I am absolutely loving the new tiny me. I have hit my goal of 140 and maybe even a bit less but I can't find our scale since we moved lol. My confidence is the best it's ever been if my entire and I just turned 50 years old on August 29th. If I had known 10 years ago what a positive change this would be for me I would have done it then. I am happier, not as cranky or snippy and don't take things so personally like I used to. It's amazing what walking through life always worrying about your weight can really do to a person.

I still can't eat too much of anything and allot of foods bother me but it gets better each and every week. I am finally getting all my protein in with no problem for about the last 3 months. Prior to that not so much but it all just takes time doesn't it.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello to all my old supporters and friends and truly hope you are all doing as well as I am. And anyone that may be hesitating on doing this well don't I promise it will be the best gift you could ever give for yourself. And yes that is what I call it "A Gift".

I would love to hear about how everyone is doing whenever you get a chance. Have a wonderful day!!!!

Submit "6 Month Update" to Digg Submit "6 Month Update" to del.icio.us Submit "6 Month Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 Month Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It sounds like you're doing great and I'm do glad to hear it. I love it when I read about rough beginnings that lead to a happy beginning (not ending - the sleeve is the start of something with the potential to fabulous things). Keep up the great work and really enjoy life
    Quote Originally Posted by LaffeyTaffey
    It sounds like you're doing great and I'm do glad to hear it. I love it when I read about rough beginnings that lead to a happy beginning (not ending - the sleeve is the start of something with the potential to fabulous things). Keep up the great work and really enjoy life
    Thank you so much sweetheart! It's people like you that put a smile on my face. And I just love your positive upbeat way about you. You are a doll!!!