Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

moniqueg

Bathroom issues anyone??

Rate this Entry
I had my cleansing done last Sunday so that took everything I had out of me..Monday I had my surgery but as of today being Saturday I haven't gone #2..should I be worried? Any suggestions???

Submit "Bathroom issues anyone??" to Digg Submit "Bathroom issues anyone??" to del.icio.us Submit "Bathroom issues anyone??" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bathroom issues anyone??" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It does take a while for our bodies to bounce back from the surgery. The body is shocked. With that said, my doctor told me to take stool softeners due to the pain meds. Maybe you can try that. Good luck to you!
    It took a while for me. After surgery I was on broth, so nothing to go number 2 about. Then I went from constipation all the way to the other extreme of mostly water coming out. Now I go# 2 about every other day and I have been eating prunes to help me.
    I had constipation after surgery, so I made sure to get it " taken care of" as soon as possible. Let you DR. know and they should be able to help that along. My personal experience is, long you wait the harder it is.
    You're supposed to take stuff like Colace or Milk of Magnesia. I've been taking 200mg of Colace, but it doesn't help and I finally went today. Ugh. So freakin painful. I'm going to start taking 300mg. Good luck to you!
    oh you should soon enough..
    It was five or six days till I was able to go #2, then after that you're on the clear fluid so it came out diarrhea when You add protein will be Normal
    Thank you all! My surgeon did not give me any advice before I left. Until now that I'm home I havent gone..I have my 1 week post-op appt on 10/6 so I will ask then..
    my wonderful husband had to give me a saline enema since I have a history of fecal impaction. You don't want that. My surgery was on a wed and the enema was that friday night or saturday morning. I found that organic vitamin supplements kept me regular. And used a suppository once a few days after the enema.
    I'm right there with ya! I have been making applesauce with prune juice and wheat bran. A recipe that was provided by my bariatric team. 1/2 c applesauce, 2 T prune juice, and 1T of wheat bran. I take it with my crushed up pills. Still waiting and had surgery Monday.