Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Davis165

Leaving the hospital today.

Rate this Entry
Had my surgery on Monday. All went well. I'm tired, of course, and ready to be in my own bed. The experience was a good one. I, thankfully, did not have that much pain and no vomiting or nausea.YAY!! I'm getting used to what this new stomach feels like. It's an interesting feeling. My doctor Oliver Varaban was very attentive and kind. I'm still waiting to go home and can't wait!! I hope that all of the others sleeved on the 28th are all well!! Thank you to everyone on this forum for the wonderful encouragement!!

Submit "Leaving the hospital today." to Digg Submit "Leaving the hospital today." to del.icio.us Submit "Leaving the hospital today." to StumbleUpon Submit "Leaving the hospital today." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to hear that you are doing okay! I stayed one night in the hospital and the second night at my sister's house. I got home a little while ago. It's good to be back at my own house. Drinking anything takes forever. I started trying to drink a protein shake yesterday but with the small sips, it takes hours. If I try to drink more than a tiny sip at a time, it hurts terribly. I've been drinking on half a shake for about an hour now. It might take a while but I am determined to finish this one, eventually.
    Great to hear you're doing well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PayItForward
    Glad to hear that you are doing okay! I stayed one night in the hospital and the second night at my sister's house. I got home a little while ago. It's good to be back at my own house. Drinking anything takes forever. I started trying to drink a protein shake yesterday but with the small sips, it takes hours. If I try to drink more than a tiny sip at a time, it hurts terribly. I've been drinking on half a shake for about an hour now. It might take a while but I am determined to finish this one, eventually.
    Yes, I tried to drink a shake at the hospital and got a bit nauseous from it. I'm home now and trying to get down some thinned potatoes. I'm sure that it gets better. I'm glad to see that you are doing well!!! This starts our new lives!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali72
    Great to hear you're doing well!!!

Thanks so much!
    Glad to hear that you are doing well..i also had my surgery on Monday..the first two days were the hardest..mainly bcuz I was so tired and sleepy and it hurt to move around..but today i am more mobile..i showered that seems to help me feel refreshed and awake..