Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

pregnancy update

Rate this Entry
6 months already!!! He's growing perfectly & I'm feeling good. Tired but good. We've started on the nursery. Doing whales & anchors in navy,grey,white & luime green. Most likely he'll be named max. He's a very active little guy already lol. My son started 6th grade Mon & he's already tired because he's on the go from6:30 amtil 10pm. He's excited to finally Bea big brother. Freaking out about my weight though! Started out @ 158 & today I weigh 187 & Dr said I should gain 1\2 lb every week its messing w\ my head. I know I'm growing a baby but its scary! I got used to being small kind of & I'm terrified of getting fat again. Everybody keeps telling me to relax & not worry but they've never been in my shoes or jeans!!! I'm scared to make my 2 yr appt w\ my surgeon because I'm afraid he'll be disappointed in my weightgain . my sister is having health problems either heart,liver or kidney failure so she thinks shes should have wls too. She said I was an inspiration. So please pray for both of us.

Submit "pregnancy update" to Digg Submit "pregnancy update" to del.icio.us Submit "pregnancy update" to StumbleUpon Submit "pregnancy update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can't even begin to remember how many doctors I put off going back to for years because I didn't want them to see that I had gained and not lost weight. I know that pregnancy can be a scary out of control situation even when you are not worried about weight gain and don't have a history with eating issues and weight. Don't let your past shame you into not enjoying the miracle that is happening inside you. Your body was designed for more than just getting on and off the scales. Don't go crazy with food and worry about your weight once the baby is born or you have stopped breast feeding. I said a prayer for you and one for your sister. I pray that if she needs this surgery then all doors will be opened for her. Congratulations on your little one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilyrosebud
    I can't even begin to remember how many doctors I put off going back to for years because I didn't want them to see that I had gained and not lost weight. I know that pregnancy can be a scary out of control situation even when you are not worried about weight gain and don't have a history with eating issues and weight. Don't let your past shame you into not enjoying the miracle that is happening inside you. Your body was designed for more than just getting on and off the scales. Don't go crazy with food and worry about your weight once the baby is born or you have stopped breast feeding. I said a prayer for you and one for your sister. I pray that if she needs this surgery then all doors will be opened for her. Congratulations on your little one!
    Thank you Emily!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply back! Been very busy w/ everything. Hope you're doing well!