Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fawny1978

Help please

Rate this Entry
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.:-) I had my sleeve done the 22nd and starting the day I got home I was loosing 2 pounds a day, for the last two days only 1 pound a day. I haven't changed anything and am feeling disappointed the loss rate is already slowing down. Am I over thinking this? Is the change this soon normal?

Submit "Help please" to Digg Submit "Help please" to del.icio.us Submit "Help please" to StumbleUpon Submit "Help please" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes you are overthinking it. Do not weigh yourself daily. I weighed every Sunday. Also you will see that you will become smaller even though the scale does not show it. Follow Dr's orders. Drink that water and watch the body shrink. Good luck.
    Just weigh yourself weekly and you will seeing the pounds melting away. Don't go hung up on the numbers either. Sometimes I found my clothes were getting looser and I didn't lose anything that week but then the next week I had a big loss. You'll do great!
    Weekly weight ins-don't drive yourself MAD... if you think about it though, you have already lost ? 22lbs, if you lost 2 lbs every day and 1 lb a day only for the past two days-13 days post op-that's a lot of weight loss!!! at that rate, you will be next to nothing really soon.
    Best of luck and success.
    Just because you're not losing weight doesn't mean you're not losing. You could be losing inches. Im almost 3 yrs out and still losing slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tho lol. Good Luck
    you are DEFINATELY OVERTHinking THIS!!
    i only lost 5 lbs this month!! argh!! but ask me if i am happy..YES YES YES!!
    i am getting down..every day..i am working on eating right and getting down..and i am changing inside and out..
    so expect this..it is normal..your body is adjusting!! and you will find times of no loss..big loss..and so on...be encouraged..where else could you see so many results..
    you just need to work on WATER and PROTEIN!!
    Thank you all so much! I will put the scale away:-)